Are you our new Senior Mechanical Engineer?
In our hardware team at Rebartek, we design and assemble machines for our automated rebar production. We build gantries, cranes, conveyor belts, tools for industrial robots and our own patent-pending systems.
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience in building, maintaining and commissioning mechanical components and industrial machines.
You should be open-minded and willing to share with and learn from our diverse international team.
What needs to be done
– Analyze our problems and come up with a simple and reliable hardware solution.
– Take charge of the development and construction of our machines and integrate them into our factories
– Participate in design, assembly and safety reviews of our hardware solutions
– Perform structural calculations of mechanical equipment
– Create technical specifications for the purchase of diverse mechanical equipment
– Document engineering processes and installation procedures
– Ensure approved machine safety for our production lines
– Good written and oral communication skills in English
– Master’s degree in mechanical engineering. (We value long practical experience even higher than a degree).
– Experience with designing different mechanical components and actuators. Ideally including structural and dynamical calculations.
– Practical experience in working with complex machine engineering projects and production lines
– Overall good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member
For the right candidate, the leadership of the hardware team can be an option. In that context, it is desired that you can demonstrate your experience within the areas of:
– Guiding and coordinating a team in order to meet objectives
– Manage projects in a reliable and well-structured way
– Create and manage your teams budget
What we offer
We offer an exciting work environment where we build bleeding-edge technology at the interface of structural rebar design, hardware, software, and real-life construction projects.
You will be a key contributor to our award-winning hardware team.
Our package includes flexible work hours, a diverse, international team, a competitive salary, and equity for the right candidate. We value having fun at work and in life!
Many years from now, you can travel around Norway with your grandchildren, point your finger and say: “I built this!”. Or if you are a bit more humble and precise: “My machines helped to build this”.
Rebartek was established in 2018 and is headquartered in Søgne, Norway. We deliver high-quality prefabricated rebar cages to our customers. We are currently experiencing a big demand for our services, keep signing new contracts with our customers and keep growing our team. We develop and use machines and robots to increase our productivity and create better working conditions for our crew.
Please apply to Felipe [æt] rebartek (dot) com as soon as possible.
You can also contact us by phone at: +4794137811