Rebartek AS is an attractive startup with HQ in Søgne and one factory in Hønefoss.
To prepare for our international growth, we are now looking for an all-round Service Engineer to join our team as soon as possible.
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors towards mechanical completion, preservation and final delivery.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Follow- up of Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Assemble and maintain our mobile-factories on customers’ sites.
- Global technical support and assistance.
- In-House technical support towards internal and external customers.
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities and travel.
- Relevant bachelor or master degree (Relevant experience can replace formal education).
- Structured, result oriented, capable of meeting project objectives within scheduled deadlines.
- Service minded, able to work both independently and in team.
- Use a methodical and systematic approach to analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgements.
- Cooperate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Fluent in English, communicating in a clear, precise and structured way.
- PLC programing (currently Siemens)
What we offer
- We offer an exciting work environment where we build bleeding-edge technology at the interface of structural design, robotics, software, and real-life construction projects.
- You will play a key role in deploying and running our mobile factories.
- Through those factories you will help build houses, bridges, tunnels, wind turbines, and many other beautiful structures in a faster and safer way.
- Our package includes flexible work hours, a diverse, international team, a competitive salary, and equity for the right candidate. We value having fun at work and in life!
- Many years from now, you can travel the world, point your finger and say: “I built this!”. Or if you are a bit more humble and precise: “I helped to build this”.
Rebartek is a start-up founded in 2018 with HQ in southern Norway. We develop and run mobile factories for the construction industry to assemble and weld concrete steel reinforcement bars (rebar). Rebartek has been recognized for their innovative solution, won several international awards and has been ranked amongst the top construction start-ups in the world. Rebartek is currently growing their team and preparing for international growth.
Please apply to alda [æ] reabartek [dot] com as soon as possible.
You can also contact us by phone on: +4793028817.
All applicants will receive an answer to their application.