We are hiring a Senior Robotics Engineer
Do you want to join us in turning dull, dirty & dangerous work into a glorious robotic solution?
And cut carbon emission through smarter designs? That is exactly what we are doing!
Now we are looking for a skillful and solution oriented Robotics Engineer to help us reach our goals.
What needs to be done
- You will develop our robotic rebar system. Important subsystems include:
- Machine Vision for finding welding points and Quality Inspection
- Welding System
- Jig System
- Integration with the Database & Design Software
- Integration with Upstream Equipment, like the Cut & Bend machine
- Your Key Result is to deploy working solutions to the production team and make a real difference in productivity.
- You will engage in problem-solving and finding new solutions with your team.
What you bring to the team
- You have a proven robotics track record and are experienced in deploying robotic solutions to the real world.
- You have sound theoretical robotics knowledge. Linear Algebra does not scare you, neither does the Hand-Eye calibration.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and delivering working solutions to our production team.
- You are an experienced in hardware programmer. Our hardware runs on Python and uses OpenCV, Open3D, Numpy. Some hardware runs on C++.
- You have a knack for finding solutions when others get stuck and you enjoy breaking down big goals into smaller, achievable tasks.
- You enjoy traveling to our different factories and development teams.
What we offer
You become a key contributor to our award winning solution for the construction industry. As Senior Robotics Engineer you will play a key role in reaching our goals. You will enjoy significant responsibility and freedom.
We offer an exciting work environment where we design and build bleeding edge technology at the interface of structural design, robotics and software.
Our package includes flexible work hours, a diverse, international team, competitive salary and equity for the right candidate. We value having fun at work and together!
Please apply to max [æt] rebartek (dot) com as soon as possible.
All applicants will receive an answer to their application.
Rebartek is a start-up founded in 2018 and located in southern Norway. We develop software and robots for the construction industry to assemble and weld concrete steel reinforcement bars (rebar). Rebartek has been recognized for their innovative solution, won several international awards and has been ranked amongst the top construction start-ups in the world. Rebartek is currently running pilot projects and is looking to grow their team.