We Are hiring Software Engineer interns
Do you want to join us in turning dull, dirty & dangerous work into a glorious robotic solution?
And cut carbon emission through smarter designs? That is exactly what we are doing!
Now we are looking for skilful and solution-oriented Developers to help us reach our goals.
Who we are
Our mission is to offer an automated service for the construction industry. By using robots for prefabrication of rebar and integrating them tightly with the structural design software, we increase the productivity, safety and sustainability of the industry.
- Identify specific, high-impact research opportunities to develop new and improve existing robotics solutions
- Design, develop and implement new methods and futures for WEB application
- Build Database and Frontend on top of Microsoft Azure
- Learn new tools, systems, and programming languages quickly as required by the particular project you are working on
- Familiar with MongoDB application data platform
- Experience with CSS and HTML for building responsive designs and apps
- Web services technologies (REST, HTTP, JSON)
- Experience with React.js or any familiar frameworks
- Minimum entry-level English is B2
What we offer
We offer an exciting work environment where we build bleeding-edge technology at the interface of structural design, robotics, software and real-life construction projects.
Our package includes flexible work hours and a diverse international team. We value having fun at work and in life!
Before the end of the Internship, we will offer permanent full-time employment to the right candidates.
Please send applications to mail mustafa [aet] rebartek (dot) com